This post is exclusively for females viewers of this blog, I wonder how many of the followers are females, as I can see only 5% of email subscribers are female and just 1 member in our orkut community is female and I have also not received much comments from females.
So Girls, though with little hesitation, I am writing this post as I have quite a non-conservative mind, but we still a part of India and can't help. Read on and you will know why am I saying this..

Free Beauty Treatment Voucher : Buy Pantene 3-Minute Miracle Treatment & get a Beauty Treatment Voucher worth Rs. 500 FREE from Indiaplaza, which can then be redeemed in any of the saloons listed in these 35 cities. This pack will cost you Rs.225/- which is inclusive of delivery charges. So, get you Miracle treatment and get those strong mane once again and not to forget with this free voucher. More details is here..
The List of Cities/Salons click here for list of cities / salons


Get a sample of Whisper Sanitary napkins : I wont blog about this much, just click here to get your free sample here..

Also, please do comment on this post if you are a girl or I should assume Net world is predominated by we guys as usual. Please Gals do comment here..

Also dont forget to subscribe to freeGyaan via: SMS |  RSS | Email | Google SMS Channel |