Here are few offers and discount on Air tickets, check these before you purchase thru your travel agent.

My Experience : Its better to purchase through any of these travel sites, than directly through airlines website or travel agent, as you get a good benefit from these travel sites at even low fares. I can say this because I just got 3 airtickets through travelocity and got a discount of Rs.750 instantly where as the same flight I had to pay more to buy through the Airlines site itself!

Anyways here are few offers/discounts which I noticed currently running, make the most of it..

travelocity, is the best travel service provider as of now. I am completely impressed by the way it is. It just simple and easy and all these at least cost.

Anyways the Offer : Get Rs.125 / Rs.250 instant discount on purchase of any ticket on any flight, for travel any day in this year of 2009. No hidden cost involved. To buy tickets or for more info, go to travelocity.

Yatra and Cleartrip is giving a Cash back of 50% on tickets booked before 30 April 2009 on GoAir flights, Well I have not myself purchased any tickets from these websites, and cannot comment on their services. But ya considering this cash back, you can give it a try.

Important about this cash back : Cash back is only on the base fare and not on total fare. I can also assure you that the fares on these websites will be much more lower at some times than the Airlines website itself. So, get your GoAir tickets with 50% cash back at Yatra or Cleartrip.

New : Have you noticed that I have added a page, Best Brands on the top, so next time you can just check that page and get to know the offers on these kind of website and no need to Google around to get to know about the stuff. Just check the best brands page and get those offers!

Also dont forget to subscribe to freeGyaan via: SMS | RSS | Email | Google SMS Channel | Join freeGyaan on Orkut |