Officer Roseland has released a new album "Stimulus Package" and giving away $1 through who ever downloads their album, said the official blog of Officer Roseland.Isn't it just awesome, firstly get a licensed version of Music album and over it get paid too!!
Well I did download and got the payment in just 3 days. Actually I never downloaded the full album, as the stupid "Electricity" went off, but then I was paid even then. I got confirmation from Paypal (after Paypal deducting $ 0.36 as charges)
So, want to make $0.64 for just downloading the album? Go here..

P.S: If you wonder what can you do with $0.64, why not give to freeGyaan. It may help me pay off the my Internet bills and other charges which runs long for running this webBlog! If you care just send the payments to Abhishek [at] freeGyaan.com - Thanks for the gesture! :)

Last word: Do you have freebies to 'share', and wondering how to go about?
Share it with the world, just join our orkut community freeGyaan here, or mail me your stuff to Abhishek [at] freeGyaan.com

Also dont forget to subscribe to freeGyaan via : | SMS | RSS | Email |