To celebrate the launch of their website www.freefootball.net is giving away keyrings these teams which you can choose from Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.
I have not yet received this, but just give it a try as I strongly believe, we may get a key chain for free delivered all over the world.
AGAIN LET ME TELL YOU, I AM NOT SURE OF WE GETTING THIS, BUT GIVE IT A TRY!
As they have mentioned this: "We can ship them anywhere in the world, they will be shipped from UK. Estimated shipping times once they are sent: UK - 2 days | Western Europe - 5-7 days | USA/Canada - 10-12 days | Rest of World - 15 days. Click here to get one for yourself..

Update
: Remember Xcel surveys, a survey site which had problems. I just want to say that, the site is in now a good condition without any spamwares. If intrested join it, as I already received my first payment from them and I am sure they are not spam. For more details read my previous post here..


Wishes: Also on this occasion I would love to wish all the readers of freeGyaan, "A very Colorful and Happy Holi". May this Holi bring you more diverse life just like the colors of Holi. WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A LOVEY HOLI!