Hey Guys if you are Non-Vegetarian, I request you is to Go-Veg and save our planet earth. Please stop cruelty on animals by killing and eating them. Please go Veg, and PETA has a starter kit for the same, you can actually understand the reasons for which you have to be a Vegetarian. Check out these reasons and to why you should be a Vegetarian.I myself am a Vegetarian and urge you all to stop killing animals. Get a starter kit from Go-Veg campaign of PETA and save Animals, Click here to get your starter kit, which includes a Magazine,C.D and stickers.And also, you can considering donating to the PETA. [Thank Puneet for sharing this info, Thanks buddy]


Announcement: I recently shared Rs.100 discount for purchase of Rs.250 at shop.in.com thru sms, as I couldn't blog on it? Did you miss opportunity to get this voucher? Subscribe to freeGyaan and stay updated always!
Subscribe via : SMS | RSS | Email