Get yourself trained with art of Fire and that too for free, get a DVD which has instruction and safety measure to get yourself trained with the art. Also includes "An interview with Pele" which talks about her fire breathing accident. This DVD is given freely by the an Shopping website from NZ which has a global presence. Anyways if interested in getting one of those DVD, just visit there store here and fallow the instruction to purchase the DVD ( Ya, a free DVD). Product is displayed here..

Announcement: I have started our very own freeGyaan community, please be a part of it and share all your reviews there. We can even share the snaps of products we receive freely. Please be part of community. Click here to join freeGyaan's orkut community.

Update: Remember Xcel surveys, a survey site which had problems. I just want to say that, the site is in now a good condition without any spamwares. If intrested join it, as I already received my first payment from them and I am sure they are not spam. For more details read my previous post here..


Subscribe to freeGyaan via : | SMS | RSS | Email |