Many of you may be aware of this and also might have brought SIM Card from Reliance for just Rs.25, but when I asked my friends, they never had idea about this, so here I am blogging for who didn't know. This was telecasted on television and going rounds on the Internet and also was suggested by Anirudh..

Reliance Mobile has started new GSM service all over India and on this occasion,its offering new connection SIM cards at just Rs.25 with lot more freebies for 3 months!!

What all you get for Rs.25 and a photograph of yours (for application :P)

[UPDATED THE OFFER DETAILS ON 15th JAN after readers feedback]

+ Validity for 90 days 6 months
+ Rs.5 Rs.5 or Rs.10 according to the state you are in will be credited on a daily basis, that is you will be given Rs.5 or Rs.10 to call/sms anyone daily for a period of 90 days.
+ Night unlimited call to any Reliance phone (Night is from 11 P.M to 6 A.M)
+ No recharge necessary for this period.
+ Do you want something more?

I am a bit late in blogging about this offer, but there are still chances of you getting it, as I am still getting the cards in my locality, so get yourself all these stuff for just the price of a Burger!
For more information you can visit the Customer Experience Pack page of Reliance GSM.

I have been always requesting you to leave your comments, please let me know did you like this or not, it wont take more than a minute of yours considering I take at least 10 mins for one post!