Hello readers, I did a sms survey for the subscriber of this group by sms and asked them what more do you want in this blog, I got replies as to share more offline offers, that is discounts or sale in local area in and around there places..
Well I will surely try to do that thing in near future, I also request other readers who have not replied, please do let me know your reviews or any other thing by comments..
PLEASE TAKE TIME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT..

Email me at Abhishek [at] freeGyaan.com or leave your comments below!

Now about the offer, I just recently got a sms from JohnPlayers which said:
"John Players presents the End of season SALE. Enjoy flat 40% off on cool fashionwear. Offer not valid in Kolkata & Siliguri. Conditions apply."
So, intrested in getting the flat 40% off discount, get to nearest store now or purcase online here..

Also if you are not subscribed to this group by sms, do it now, Click here and be the first to know about the offers or discounts online and now OFFLINE too!!