Hey flocks..! Are you miss updates? Well I am not back from my Exams but just for this post which I thought should be posted for your benefit..

Anyways will be short on description...

First offer is Indiatimes and Airtel..
You get a GC if you register with your Airtel no. on Indiatimes, this should be a new registration and you will get your GC, I haven't tried coz I dont have an Airtel no.
More info click on the image...




The other one is Indiatimes with Tripadvisor, here you will get a Rs.250 discount voucher which can be used on purchases worth Rs.750, so it is a discount voucher as such..
More info is here..

To get this you will have to for first time share some of your travel experince or photos or anything releated to travel and they will send you and GV within 48 hrs..

Well I have 3 more Examz left and I'll be Back with a boom, till then dont forgot fun2ssh and do pray for me for my Examz wishing me Luck... (Your wishing will help me..)