Hello Buddies!

This time no new Offer !

But this time I want your response to make this blog more better!!

Well I come across a lot of discount offers but don't blog here..
(Mainly like Air Ticket,Hotels,travel related etc..)
So this is requesting you all to tell me, Do you want to mention all those offers here which i come across?
Your comments will help me decide about blogging about that!

Also I am looking if any one can help in Blogging?
If any of you interested in blogging here.. I will be pleased to make you a Publisher!!

One more thing : have you heard of my sms group??
Well you receive a lot of sms updates for free!!
All you have to do is send an sms "JOIN FunoRama" to 567678 !!!

And ya not to forget please take part in new polls!

Anywayz respond here and I'll make this blog better!!
You can also mail me at : Abhishek [at] fun2ssh.co.cc!