Get yourself IBM Symphony Software for free and forget paying thousands for Windows office..
Yes Symphony is a Office software which includes all your Word,Excel,PowerPoint etc..
If you really want the software and will work on them order it, if not please don't waste some-one's else funds..
I am not sure will they send as I haven't received yet and waiting for the same, anyways their is no harm in trying, is there..?
To get yourself the C.D all you need is give your details and Bingo you have it! CLICK HERE to go the page and enter details..
This offer was shared to me by Anirudh (Thanks Ani for that..!)
[Request : Please encourage me Posting more offers by commenting about your liking or disliking of an offer,I guess I alone write and read these offers but rarely find any person commenting on any of the post's, that sad and discourage me..]
[If you want to be the first one to get to know about any offers as and when they are updated, subscribe the sms alerts, TYPE "JOIN fun2sshBlog " and send it to 567678 or click here to join!]
[Also this is also a request, if possible do it for me, I have a desire of getting a domain name for this Blog, and I need finances for the same, All you can do is help me by donating to by PayPal or at least joining partner site , who will pay me and help me get revenue to buy a domain name and also have look at the ads displayed and if interest you click, which is other way of revenue, All this is just a request for my desire...]