This is something which most of you know!
Its just for those who don't know about it....
Here are few things which I do for you, I mean its all related to sms to your cell..
As you must me aware of smsGupShup and many others like that which are existing on Internet..
Anywayz:
If you want to get News/Cric Score/Sports Updates/Fwd SMS/ Cool Onelinerz / Bollywood Buzz or any premium service for that matter.. All you need to do is subscribe to my updates!
>> For all of above, type: "JOIN FunoRama" and send it to 567678 or click here and join..
>> Exclusively for OneLinerz type "JOIN OneLinerz" and send it to 99801 99801 or click here and join..
>> For updates of Post at fun2ssh, type "START FUN2SSH" and send it to 98453 98453
>> For my vakow sms Fwds type "SUB Abhishekie" and send it to 99015 54321 or click here and join..

I have no New offers nowadays,please help me by sending your offers/discount or freebies to me..

Mail me at Abhishek@fun2ssh.co.cc