This is not an offer but just a tech update..
As Orkut is second God after Cricket in India, thought of sharing this the earliest...
The long awaited sms scrap is now available in India too after it was introduced in Brazil long back...
All you have to do is go to the settings page and add your mobile which will then send you sms notification when you get any scrap and you can reply them too!
All this is not yet been official released I guess as there is no mention about it on Orkut Blog, but now you know what to do.. :)
Fells good isn't it? Register your mobile here... and more details how to send sms and costing of the same is given here...
Man this is really Good and fast too.. I get sms alerts as soon as their is a scrap, I had been waiting for this for long, If not I used to browse thru *m.orkut.com* (GPRS version of orkut,if you dint knew) which was sometimes not supporting my fone :(
Anyways Enjoy orkuting and fun2ssh as well...
Also comment do you like me to provide further such 'Tech updates' on this freebies Blog?